Practice Exam for First Midterm
This is a practice exam for the first midterm. Feel free to drop any comment or question below. I will try to answer here as many as possible, until the day of the exam. Good luck!
- [5 pts] Find the lengths of the sides of the triangle where and
- [10 pts] Find an equation of the sphere that passes through the origin and whose center is
- [5 pts] Find a vector that has the same direction as but has length 6.
- [10 pts] For what values of are the vectors and orthogonal?
- [10 pts] Compute the length of the curve for
- [5 pts] Find the volume of the parallelepiped with adjacent edges and where and
- [5 pts] Find a non-zero vector orthogonal to the plane through the points and
- [10 pts] Where does the line through and intersect the plane
- [10 pts] Find the distance from the point to the line
- [10 pts] Compute the limit
- [10 pts] Find parametric equations for the tangent line to the curve at the point
- [10 pts] Find the curvature of at the point