Midterm Exam Practice Test
This is a practice test for the midterm exam. Feel free to drop any comment or question below. I will try to answer here as many as possible, until the day before the test. Also, remember that I will be holding my usual office hours. Good luck!
- [10 pts] Find the area of the region that is enclosed between the curves and
- [15 pts] Find the volume of the solid that is obtained when the region under the curve over the interval is revolved about the -axis.
- [15 pts] Find the volume of the solid generated when the region enclosed by and is revolved about the -axis.
- [10 pts] Use the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus to find the derivative of the function
- [15 pts] Find the volume of the solid obtained by rotating the region bounded by the curves and about the –axis.
- [10 pts] Find the average value of the function over the interval
- [15 pts] Find a positive value of such that the average value of over the interval is .
- [10 pts] Evaluate the integral